From incorporating a new company to managing compliance with changing local legislation.
Many of our clients need administrative support and
we’re here to support our clients with this at all times.
Our legal experts have extensive experience in corporate housekeeping, contract management and drafting shareholder and board resolutions.
Our administrative and secretarial services include:
- Managing board meetings and circulating briefing documents
- Preparing and managing data rooms for due diligence purposes
- Ensuring all statutory returns and fees are submitted
- Drafting corporate documents and agreements
- Arranging for staff to go on secondment to client teams for short-term secretarial projects
- Corresponding with local authorities